This Labor Day … Is It A Labor Of Love?
It’s Labor Day! A creation of the labor movement and was first celebrated on September 5, 1882 in New York City. It’s dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity and well-being of our country. (From US Dept. of Labor). This is a tribute to all the worker bees – that is to YOU and each and every person who contributes to the life you now live.
We are all aware that the past few years came with extreme struggle and financial hardship. According to economists (and the full restaurants, malls, vacation destinations, etc.) the tides have turned and we are in an economic up swing. On this Labor Day I want to acknowledge the worker bees who helped turn things around by their commitment to never giving up, seeing challenges as opportunities and their faith that when they make their labor a labor of love – it brings about great rewards for themselves and those they they labor for. Just like the labor of love of the worker bees that allow us all to enjoy the sweet, delicious honey produced as a result of their labor.
Who are these worker bees and how did they help turn around their own economy and by doing so, contribute to the bigger picture of economic recovery?
Who Are They? “They” are really you and me! It is each of us individually who has the power to choose how we are going to respond to circumstances and challenges. It is me (and you) – not them who is responsible for my own economy and my economy impacts and contributes to the economy of everyone around me.
When the recession hit in 2008 I took some really big economic hits and thankfully, I had already been exposed to tools and resources that allowed me to move through that challenging phase with strength and faith. These are the foundational principles and practices of those who labor with a sense of faith and commitment, making our labors, labors of love. These principles and practices have stood the test of time and will continue to do so, for our lives will always present circumstances that give us the opportunity to choose whether we will be creators of our lives or reactors to outside factors.
Whatever your present circumstance, I share these timeless principles and practices to support you through all phases of this fascinating journey! Turn all of your labor into labors of love and create your own economy! We begin by recognizing:
- Despite whatever challenges or problems may arise, we approach them as opportunities to grow and learn new ways of doing things.
- Fear will rear its ugly head, especially as you challenge the status quo and seek to grow and expand, and success comes from moving through fear rather than allowing it to stop you.
- That in order for things to change, we must change.
Knowing these foundational principles, we must next take actions that will bring about consistent, profitable and prosperous results.
- Commit to learning, growing, engaging and taking positive action to change their circumstances. (This means setting aside time in your schedule to learn new things. Reading books, listening to audios, having quiet reflective time to develop your thoughts.)
- Spend time with like-minded and like-spirited people who are willing to help and support each other in living fulfilled and rewarding lives.
- Share your gifts, talents and knowledge with others.
- Choosing excellence over mediocrity. (Yes, this requires a little more effort.)
- Choosing action over paralysis. Recognizing fear for what it is False Evidence Appearing Real and seeking out the truth of the situation by speaking with others, consulting coaches, mentors and experts that will help you move through the fear and breakthrough to the other side which is where triumph lives!
Right now in this moment you have the power to change the course of your life and create your own economy – DESPITE the circumstances, despite what happened to you in your past, despite your fears and frustrations.
Right now in this moment there is hope. There are infinite possibilities for you to create the life you so want and deserve. If you’re waiting for ‘things’ to get better before you take action, think again and realize ‘things’ won’t get better – only YOU can get better.
Now, here’s the good news… You don’t have to do it all by yourself!
You’re not alone. Right now, I’m extending my hand out to you – take my hand now and make a commitment to get unstuck. To say goodbye to mediocrity, frustration and disappointment and hello to your new life filled with enthusiasm, excitement and expectancy of the good life you deserve to be living.
Right now – take my hand and join me for the 6th Annual Prosperity UN-Conference! (http://TheProsperityConference.com )
October 10, 11 & 12, 2013, West Palm Beach – Call Now (800) 928-6928 and join the growing community of people who are having record breaking results and enjoying their lives. You deserve happiness, health and wealth starting right now! You deserve a life filled with sweet honey created by your labors of love! Come to The UN-Conference and take your prosperity to the next level!
Go Now to: http://TheProsperityConference.com or call (800) 928-6928